- Method Development
- Method Validation
- Stability Studies
- Quality Control Testing
- Research & Development
CAL LABS USA offers
- Partner with dedicated professionals who are specialists in the Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology fields.
- Eliminate operating costs associated with specialized personnel and equipment.
- Access the latest technological advances without the investment risk.
CAL LABS USA provides analytical services for the quality control programs of regulated products with professional expertise for raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials.
- Ongoing training & professional development of our employees
- Execution of internal audit programs
- External government audits along with extensive in-house and external calibration programs for all of our equipment
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) embody a set of principles that provides a framework within which laboratory studies are; planned, performed, monitored, recorded, reported and archived.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) help assure regulatory authorities that the data submitted are a true reflection of the results obtained during the study and can therefore be relied upon when making risk or safety assessments for regulated consumer products.